phyphox gives you access to the sensors of your phone either directly or through ready-to-play experiments including data analysis and data export for further analysis. You can even define your own experiments on phyphox.org and share them with colleagues, students and friends.
– A selection of pre-defined experiments. Just press play to start.
– Define your own experiments by selecting sensor inputs, defining analysis steps and creating views as an interface
– Export your data to a range of widely used formats
– Remote-control your experiment through a web interface from any PC on the same network as your phone. No need to install anything on those PCs – all you need is a modern web browser.
– Set up your own complex data analysis, whether it is just adding two values or using advanced methods like Fourier transforms and crosscorrelation.
– Light intensity
*some sensors are not present on every phone.
– CSV (Comma separated values)
– CSV (Tab-separated values)
(if you need other formats, please let us know)
This app has been developed at the 2nd Institute of Physics A at the RWTH Aachen University.
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||10 - 50|
|Current Version||1.0.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||3.1M||OS Version||4.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|