• detailed, seamlessly animated and simulated species ranging from mammals and reptiles to birds and marine animals
• Fascinating, challenging, and realistic animal behavior in areas such as reproduction, socialization, aging, birth, aggression, and "trainability"
• Animals can be trained with a huge variety of interaction devices such as trampolines, ropes, slides, trees, and video screens
• Aside from different missions there are (potential) zoo locations around the world awaiting the player to master zoo management under these different preconditions. Building architecture style differs by climate
• Choose a variety of terrains with different climates, environmental sounds, and music themes to start your park in. But be careful in your choices in climates and animals, as keeping a polar bear happy in the Sahara is an incredible challenge!
• No single goal to reach the finish of the game. The park has to be managed well to gain access to new areas, attractions, and more importantly, exotic animals
• No-limits landscaping at various heights, many plants, bridge constructions, ponds, rivers and waterfalls, and buildings
• 10 professions for your personnel to care for the animals and park: Feeder, Garbage, Zookeeper, Animal Catcher, Gardener, Scoutmaster, Vet, Worker, Animal Trainer, First-Aid
• Great athmosphere wirht realistic sounds and corresponding music themes.
• Transparent walls give visitors a better view of marine animals, allowing you to build underwater observation rooms
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||1,000 - 5,000|
|Current Version||1.0.23||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||4.1 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Digital Purchases||In-App Products|