The new TomTom Sports App helps you to get going, move more and stay motivated.
Track all your sports and activities in one app, with your progress insights and personal bests accessible at a glance. Dive in deeper for intuitive breakdowns of more detailed analysis. And stay motivated by sharing your achievements with friends through social media.
Designed to move you
We’ve co-created the TomTom Sports App with the help of real athletes and fitness app users like you, to help you rise to the challenge. We understand the pressure points in any fitness journey, and we’ve designed the experience to keep you going.
Insights to keep you going
Stay on track and reach your goals, with useful personalized feedback. The Trends tab shows you your progress to keep you motivated.
All your activities in one place
With all your activities and sports in one app, every step, leap, stroke and beat counts. The intuitive dashboard – also accessible via the website – gives you full sight of your latest efforts in one glance. The list of new sports we cover is always expanding, and now also includes skiing, snowboarding, trail running and hiking.
Packed with features, yet easy to use
– Personal dashboard showing your latest activities and performance insights
– Simple and intuitive overviews of your progress: quickly see summaries and highlights.
– Smart comparisons: now you can benchmark your performance against your best 5k, 10k, marathon runs and other distances
– Get encouragement from your friends by sharing your achievements
– Advanced performance analytics, detailed down to the second
– Look back at maps of your best running and cycling routes
– See Personal Bests with splits for all activities, and best pace and speed in running and cycling
– Multiple activity and performance views, including ascent, heart rate, heart rate zones, speed and pace
– Keep track of your goals with reminders to log your data
Sync your TomTom Sports device and Get Going
Make the most of your TomTom Sports device by connecting to the new App:
– TomTom Runner range
– TomTom Touch – including body composition analysis
– TomTom Adventurer – including new sports such as skiing, snowboard, hiking and trail running.
– TomTom Spark range
– TomTom Multisport range
Plays nicely with a host of third party apps
Easily share your data with the apps you love most, including Strava, Endomondo, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Nike+, Runkeeper, and many more.
Supported Android Devices
This mobile app only works on phones with Bluetooth Smart (4.1 or higher) and Android version 4.4 or higher. The app needs to be connected to the internet to exchange information with your TomTom device. The following Android phones are supported:
– Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
– Nexus 5, 5X, 6
– HTC One M8, M9
– LG G3, G4
– Sony Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, Z5, Z5 Compact
– Huawei P8, P8 Lite
– OnePlus One
Still reading? That shows dedication – you’ll go far. Start downloading and Get Going!
For more information, visit www.tomtom.com/sportsapp
Whats newThanks for using the TomTom Sports app to #GetGoing!
We are always working to improve your experience, and here is the latest update we have ready for you:
- You can now see the start and end times of your sleep if you are using the sleep tracking function
- Improved connection with your device and transferring of activities
Now get going, and don’t forget to share your achievements with us.
The TomTom Sports Team
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||5,000 - 10,000|
|Current Version||1.0.2||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||4.4 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Users Interact||In-App Products|