toucharcade.com: "In the upcoming 'Take Off – The Flight Simulator', the sky's the limit."
dnreviews.net: "If you are a fan of aviation, then Take Off – The Flight Simulator is a game that you should keep a close eye on."
• New military jetfighter and missions
• Hawaiian Air Race aerobatic aircraft and missions
• Fly 21 airplanes with realistic 3D cockpits
• Explore and enjoy the beautiful open world of Hawaii in a free flight mode
• 44 exciting missions available – from sightseeing to rescue operations
• Fly to 21 famous airports around the world
• Start your own airline and expand your fleet
• Customize your planes with different paint jobs and upgrade your fleet for better performance and handling
• Master difficult challenges like bad weather landings or engine failures
Start your career on the beautiful Hawaiian islands, and upgrade your pilot license to unlock new missions and fly new planes.
In this flight simulator game you can take off, fly and land your airplane at the airport like a real pilot and take control of your jet in emergency situations in the sky.
Send your fleet to international airports in cities such as Los Angeles, New York, Sydney, London and Dubai, one of the seven United Arab Emirates. Try out over a dozen realistic aircraft with 3D cockpits – starting from light airplanes to gigantic jumbo jets that are just waiting to take to the sky!
Fasten your seatbelt, extend the flaps and push the thrust lever to full throttle!
Whats newNew content:
• New big and small Sea Aircrafts
• New Sea Aircraft missions
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||100 - 500|
|Current Version||1.0.24||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||624M||OS Version||4.4 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Shares Info, Digital Purchases||In-App Products|