After crash landing on an alien ocean world, called Subnautica, the only way to go is down. Subnautica's oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
After waking up in your Life Pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore. Collect resources from the ocean around you. Craft knives, lights, diving gear and personal water craft. Venture deeper and further form to find rarer resources, allowing you to craft more advanced items.
– 4 Modes of game:
– Survival – avoid dangerous underwater creatures, find resources and manage hunger and thirst to survive;
– Freedom – like survival, but withiut hunger or thirst;
– Hardcore – survival mode with only one life. No O2 alerts;
– Creative – build anything with no constaints. Oxygen, food, pressure, story and death disabled;
– Cool craft system;
– Open beautiful underwater world;
This game was developed by fans and it has no relation to developers of Subnautica.
Whats new- Fixed bugs with loading on some phones and tablets
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||10,000 - 50,000|
|Current Version||1.2||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||2.3 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|