To spawn your pixelmon begin by selecting it by pressing one of the pixelmon icons in the top-right corner of the screen. Then use a Poké Ball to spawn it. To despawn it tap on the pixelmon again. Some Poké Balls require some type of apricorn to be crafted. Apricorns can be harvested by breaking the tree which looks as seen in the image below. There are four types of apricorn trees: red (common), yellow (rare), blue (super rare) and black (ultra rare). They spawn randomly in the world. After you've collected at least one it can be planted on the ground to grow more and they do not require any water to grow.
– Poké Ball (501) – 1 Poké Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down;
– Poké Ball Up (504) – 3 Red Apricorns;
– Poké Ball Down (507) – 4 iron ingots;
– Ultra Ball (502) – 1 Ultra Ball Up + 1 redstone + 1 Poké Ball Down;
– Ultra Ball Up (505) – 2 Black Apricorns + 1 Yellow Apricorn;
– Master Ball (503) – 1 Master Ball Up + 1 Poké Ball + 1 Poké Ball Down;
– Master Ball Up (506) – 2 Pink Apricorns + 3 Purple Apricorns + 1 iron ingot
Dueling other pixelmon helps your own pixelmon to gain experience and reach higher levels. If you want to catch another pixelmon you must first challenge it in a duel and win. To start a duel tap on one of your pixelmon in the area which is marked in red in the image below and then tap on the pixelmon you want to fight. At this point your own pixelmon should spawn and a menu should be displayed in the bottom of the screen displaying a few different options.
– Attack: attack the other pixelmon;
– Pixelmon: switch to another pixelmon;
– Backpack: opens a backpack;
– Run: escape the battle.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||5,000 - 10,000|
|Current Version||1.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||8.6M||OS Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|