You are Kid Chameleon, an ordinary kid given strange and fantastic new powers through the use of magical masks. When the villain of a new arcade game escapes into our reality and only you can stop him! Using the masks, transform into an unstoppable warrior, high-flying superhero, or human tank to bring him to justice!
Kid Chameleon joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time! DOWNLOAD THEM ALL!
– Over 100 stages crammed with secret warp points and hidden areas to explore
– Become an axe-wielding maniac, a human tank, a medieval knight, a blood-thirsty berserker, and more!
– Nine different masks to collect, each with different powers!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – fully integrated wireless Bluetooth controller support
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – download them all!
"Sonic should keep looking over his shoulder, the Kid is on his back." [89%] – Les Ellis, SEGA Pro #6 (April 1992)
"Kid Chameleon has a clever combination of Alex Kidd’s best games, puzzle strategy elements, and arcade-style action." [88%] – "Earth Angel", GamePro #33 (April 1992)
"There's a new kid in town – Kid Chameleon – and he's gonna shake you apart with his rock 'n' rolling adventures." [82%] – Marshal M Rosenthal, SEGA Force #4 (April 1992)
– 10,000 point prize blocks are the most elusive blocks in the game… can you find any?
– Scoring 100,000 points early on in the game allows you to skip ahead to the half-way point
– Giant floating head Heady Metal is the one and only boss in Kid Chameleon
– Kid Chameleon received two full stories in Sonic the Comic in the UK
– Want to speedrun a level? Try the Cyclone mask!
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in 1992 worldwide
– Developed by SEGA's in-house American studio STI
– In Japan, the game is known as Chameleon Kid
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Kid Chameleon, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Whats newJump back into the "Wild Side" with these game improvements:
- Updated sound emulation for a more authentic experience
- Fixed an issue where cloud saves could be lost due to an interrupted connection
- Improved cloud save messaging
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||1 - 5|
|Current Version||1.0.2||Content Rating||USK: Ages 12+|
|File Size||OS Version||4.4 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Shares Info, Digital Purchases||In-App Products|