Will Goo succeed? Puzzles, deadly traps and an army of foes in a labyrinthine underwater lab block his way. Goo’s destiny is in the player’s hands.
– 3 different states of Goo’s elasticity controlled by the player: Deflated, Normal, and Inflated.
– 20 levels, each to be completed in 3 different modes: Normal, Survival, and Time Trial, plus 4 epic boss battles; each mode requires a different gameplay strategy.
– Captivating atmosphere with HD graphics and gameplay.
– 18 atmospheric soundtracks.
– Sophisticated level design with meticulously planned alterations between puzzle solving and platform based gaming sections.
– 12 types of robot enemies.
– Crystals collected through successful completion of the levels and used to enhance Goo’s abilities.
– 8 upgradable character abilities that help Goo in his adventure.
– Colourful blobs which are found and collected by the player to complete the Normal mode of each level.
– Enticing storyline delivered through in-game cut scenes.
– 2 different endings.
– Powerful level editor to create your own levels.
– Online server where you can upload your levels or download, play and rate other players’ levels.
– Cloud sync integration to share progress when changing device.
– Full Controller support for an enhanced gaming experience.
– Achievements and Leaderboards make for an even more fun and competitive gameplay.
– English, German and French language support.
– 8 amazing character skins hidden through the levels.
WHY PLAYERS ARE THRILLED WITH OUR PLATFORM ADVENTURE GAME
– Goo Saga is developed by a small team of passionate game designers and developers with the ambition to create high quality atmospheric games that entertain and offer a memorable gaming experience.
– It encompasses all the values of legendary platformers from another time into a game that offers touchscreen play fun on smartphone devices.
– It combines engrossing adventure platforming and intriguing puzzles with epic boss fights that will challenge you.
– It’s a premium mix of action, exploration, mystery and fun, followed by platform adventures aficionados and casual gamers alike.
– Goo Saga is for fans of award-winning and top-chart platformers like Leo’s Fortune, Red Ball, Rayman, Limbo, Badland, Nihilumbra, Typoman, Castle of Illusion and more.
“Featured under the “Best mobile games of 2016” – CNET
"I don't need psychic powers to see that Goo Saga is going to be a hit. It has impressive, absolutely charming visuals and solid platforming mechanics." – TouchArcade
“Compelling gameplay, check. Great visuals, check. Controls that are simple, but used in creative ways, check. Sprinkle in an unusual story, and you have what it takes to have a great game, that you will enjoy for a period of time, no matter how long or short.” “You have to see it, hear it and play it, to really appreciate what Toka Loka Games has produced. If you enjoy puzzle/platforming games, Goo Saga is not to be missed.” – Droidgamers
“Goo Saga took everyone by surprise with its polished mechanics and graphics that really stand out in a crowded Play Store.” “Don’t miss this little gem” – PocketGamer
“Oui, les jeux de plateforme sont légions en ce moment… Mais, celui-ci est véritablement impressionnant que ce soit au niveau de sa réalisation, au niveau de son intelligence de jeu, ou au niveau de sa jouabilité, et vous risquez de ne pas le lâcher de si tôt!“ – Kick my Geek
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AT:
FEEL FREE TO TOUCH BASE AND SHARE FEEDBACK OR ASK FOR HELP:
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND ENJOY PLAYING GOO SAGA!
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||10 - 50|
|Current Version||1.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||178M||OS Version||4.1 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Users Interact, Digital Purchases||In-App Products|