– Easy and Simple to play.
– Amazing animations.
– Cool skill design and effect.
– Flexible moving and game play.
– A lot of challenges and stages.
The games are quite different from the often-compared Budokai series, they use a "behind-the-back" third-person camera perspective. Also different from the xenoverse and Budokai series, each form is treated as its own character, with varying stats, movesets and fighting styles. The big new feature in this outing is the introduction of team battles. In addition to one-on-one matches, characters can team up for two-on-one or two-on-two fights. Having two opponents to deal with flying around at once makes the action a bit more exciting, and when playing with up to three friends using the ad hoc multiplayer option, the ability to coordinate with a teammate to defeat your opponents more effectively gives the battles a bit of a tactical feel.
The simple goal is to fight the opposing ninjas and to win by reducing their health to zero. There are special techniques and jutsus that can be used. Some characters feature the ability to activate special mode by inflicting the special techniques which enhances their status and gives them new abilities. It also features several items, like super kamehameha and strike bomb.
The cel-shaded characters are colorful, detailed, and animate very smoothly, and super attacks frequently fill the screen with massive beams of energy, keeping the visuals exciting even after the gameplay has grown tired. But the environments are distinctly less detailed than the fighters who inhabit them, creating a strange disconnect between the characters and their surroundings. And the camera often can't keep up with the action, leaving you momentarily with no sense of where your enemies are or what impending danger might be heading your way.
[EASY TO PLAY:]
– While waiting for taxi, at the restaurant or karaoke.
– On the trains, buses, airplanes and transit when travelling.
– While watching the ball of goku series on tv.
– To refresh from driving a car for sightseeing with a map or getting tired from car navigation.
– Z Battle Gate: progresses similar to the story modes in previous games.
– Ultimate Battle: This new mode pits whichever fighter the player chooses against 100 characters.
– World Tournament: the player can enter a world tournament and try to win their way to the top.
The story mode of the series progresses similarly to the story modes in previous games. Players can select battles from different sagas and proceed through the story.
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||10,000 - 50,000|
|Current Version||2||Content Rating||USK: Ages 16+|
|File Size||OS Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|