Please note, Crank was developed for Android KitKat (4.4) and may not run as smoothly on newer versions of Android.
Discover the latest velo computer, available exclusively on the Google play store! Crank Cycling Computer is the only velo computer that gives you the opportunity to improve your riding skills, by competing against a virtual rider in real-time. Race against a previously saved track or one shared by a friend. Crank Cycling Computer’s interface is streamlined for ease of use while biking. Providing all the features of a professional velo computer, such as: Audio Coach, Auto Pause, BLE Heart Rate, BLE Speed and Cadence, Calories Burned, Delayed Start, Elevation Correction and Virtual Rider at a fraction of the cost! Dare yourself to become a better cyclist!
Select any number of the customizable cycling computer screens:
• Stats Plus
• Map Route
• Virtual Rider
Each cycling computer screen is fully customizable with the following counters:
• Cadence (current and average) *
• Calories **
• Distance (current and virtual rider)
• Grade %
• Heart Rate (current, average, and maximum)
• Speed (current, average, and maximum)
• Time (current, elapsed and virtual rider)
* Requires BLE Speed and Cadence sensor
** Uses BLE Heart Rate monitor (but not required)
Note: Calories counter requires updating the Rider settings.
Upload tracks securely to the cloud:
• Daily Mile
• Map My Ride
• Ride With GPS
Complete ride analysis of stored tracks:
• Track details including name, time created, rating, notes, and calories burned.
• Route traveled with virtual rider.
• Speed graph with virtual comparison.
• Heart Rate graph with virtual comparison.
• Cadence graph with virtual comparison.
• Distance graph with virtual comparison.
• Load a virtual rider to compete against.
• Export tracks to sdcard.
Full ride history stored in the track list:
• Sort tracks by name, rating, date, time created, elapsed time, or total distance.
• Backup and restore full ride history.
• Import tracks from sdcard.
Please note, Crank Cycling Computer is no longer under active development.
Whats new✭ New Stats Plus custom screen (with 12 visible counters)
✭ New Ascent Grade % Counter
✭ Export tracks to the SD Card in TCX
✭ New Stamen and Thunderforest maps
✭ Check out your current stats during Automatic Pause
✭ Get distance from the Speed and Cadence sensor (instead of GPS)
✭ Pan and zoom the map on the track analysis screen
✭ Minor Bug fixes
|Last Updated:||August 9, 2014||Number of Downloads||500 - 1,000|
|Current Version||0.9.10||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||2.2 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Shares Info, Shares Location||In-App Products|