Supports Xperia gaming buttons, generic gamepads (like Nyko Playpad), MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis controllers.
It runs NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS System games on your Android phone or tablet.
– Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with many visual effect options.
– The built-in Cheatopedia offers cheat codes for dozens of popular NES games.
– Supports game file in .nes, .unf , ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
– Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run NES games as fast as possible.
– Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
– Share your current position in a game with other users via State Exchange feature.
– Play with other users over local network or Internet via NetPlay feature.
– Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
– Xperia Play special buttons, Nyko, MOGA, iCade, and Sixaxis gamepads supported.
– Record soundtrack to MIDI files.
LEGAL:This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Whats newEmulator for NES
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||1,000 - 5,000|
|Current Version||4.2.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||4.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|