Artie’s Magic Pencil is an interactive learning adventure that teaches children the fundamentals of drawing to inspire them to get creative both on and off the screen! By matching up the dots and tracing the shapes, children will see lines and shapes come to life! With a fun story and delightful handcrafted animations, Artie’s Magic Pencil will help children learn the power of art and of helping others.
Kids can choose to play Artie’s Magic Pencil either by following the storyline through Artie’s world or by tapping the map in the top corner to return to, redraw and customize their favourite objects as many times as they wish.
– A fun, interactive, adventure story with a cast of funny characters
– Can be played as story or use the map to replay endlessly
– Helps children understand the basics of drawing and art
– Develops fine motor and graphic skills
– Teaches important lessons in altruism and empathy
– More than 25 different objects to draw
– Colorful, child-friendly illustrated world
– Handcrafted animations and a bespoke soundtrack
– Ideal for children aged 3-6
– Encourages creativity both on and off screen
– Extra downloadable drawing worksheets to print and enjoy at home.
At Minilab Studios, we make a simple pledge: to make fun and learning one and the same, through safe and playful digital experiences that stimulate children’s curiosity and creativity. Find out more at minilabstudios.com
Leave a review, your feedback is important to us!
Get in touch at [email protected]
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||10,000 - 50,000|
|Current Version||1.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||39M||OS Version||4.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Digital Purchases||In-App Products|