The picture will be taken imitating the old cameras where you have to look through the viewfinder and shoot film photography with manual mode. As in the past, you cannot see the picture until you finish developing the film roll. You have 4 shots in every film roll.
HOW TO USE.
– Take the pictures with different old cameras models.
– Choose the type of film and paper you want to develop your negatives.
– Use the photographic enlarger and developing chemicals in the laboratory.
– You can get different effects with the same negative, depending on the developing process!
1. Use the photographic enlarger to control the light exposure time in order to give more or less contrast to the final picture.
2. Use the developing chemicals and the picture will appear on the paper. The darkness of final picture will change depending on the exposure to chemicals.
You can get different effects with the same negative, depending on the developing process!
– 4 different old cameras models including a Polaroid camera.
– 2 roll film: color or black and white.
– 4 paper to develop your negatives: basic, crumpled, rustic and worn.
– Develop your photos after taking them or stored the negatives and develop them at anytime.
– Awesome effects that make the photography development process seem real.
– Paste your photos into albums and customize them.
– Share with your friend’s single photos or all album.
– Create an unlimited number of albums
Download now for free the best analog camera simulator and become a professional photographer. Enjoy and Happy shooting.
|Last Updated:||September 28, 2016||Number of Downloads||1 - 5|
|Current Version||1.02||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||11M||OS Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Interactive Elements||In-App Products|