Live stream game play, make live demos, how-to videos, or presentations.
The app also works great for IRL streams! Tip: Pair your phone with a GoPro for dual camera action.
• Live stream to Twitch, or live stream to YouTube (aka YouTube Gaming), or any other RTMP server (like beam pro, facebook, etc).
• Camera overlay (facecam) with front and back camera support, different sizes and full screen mode!
• Audio from microphone*.
• Live Chat preview for Twitch and YouTube.
• New follower/subs alerts for Twitch and YouTube.
• Mirror screen to PC (VLC or Video Source Plugin eg for OBS) over WiFi or USB.
• Choose video resolution, max fps, bitrate for screen stream mirroring.
• Draw on screen while live streaming.
• Invisible Hot Corner for stream controls (aka magic button).
• Clean, simple design. No bloatware, ad networks, or usage tracking. Designed for simplicity and efficiency.
• And More!!
The app is totally free and will always be free for common usage (ie. no time limits).
Small, non intrusive, ads may be added similar to my other apps removable by the pro upgrade.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Twitch or YouTube or Facebook in any way.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above required.
*internal/speaker audio capture is not officially supported by Android right now, so don't ask please.
Whats newPick installed Game name when going live to Twitch.
Fixed issues with Facebook (and maybe other platforms) in Other section.
|Last Updated:||March 26, 2017||Number of Downloads||50,000 - 100,000|
|Current Version||1.0||Content Rating||USK: Ages 12+|
|File Size||OS Version||5.0 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Users Interact, Digital Purchases||In-App Products|