Diverse species offer different advantages for planet development, challenge completion, and constructing civilizations in the game's "Build" mode*.
Some systems feature AI-controlled, faction-building opponents. Will you trade with these factions or fight them for control of the entire system? The choice is yours.
*A Planet of Mine is a freemium game. The core game is free with no ads, but additional species, challenges, and game modes can be purchased in special packs.
Questions, bugs, tips?
Reach our forums: http://www.tuesdayquest.com/forum
Whats new- In-apps are now correctly interpreted offline.
- Forest and bush: the circular gauge turns red if the quantity of resources taken is greater than the amount of regeneration per cycle.
- Fixed a bug when dropping a resource in its cell.
- We can now correctly place an animal in the center of the planet to remove it from a structure.
- + 20% of oil in the grounds where they already existed.
- The planets are slightly closer to one another in discovery mode.
- Upgrade structure button change.
|Last Updated:||Number of Downloads||1,000 - 5,000|
|Current Version||1.0||Content Rating||USK: All ages|
|File Size||OS Version||4.1 and up|
|Interactive Elements||Digital Purchases||In-App Products|